Dutch Oven Apple Tart | The Petromax Recipe
Apple tart from the Dutch Oven ̶ does this work? For sure! Cast iron is a truly traditional material and used to be in use exclusively for cooked and baked dishes. Baking as granny used to bake also works today with the Petromax Dutch Oven. In this recipe we show you how you make a fluffy apple tart with cinnamon quickly and easily.
1. Mix yoghurt, oil, eggs, sugar, custard powder, flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Peel the apples, dice 2 apples (1.5 cm), cut the other two into fine slices.
3. Mix the diced apples as well as cinnamon and raisins as needed into the batter.
4. Pour the batter into the Dutch Oven.
5. Distribute the apple slices on top.
- 150 g yoghurt (0,1% - 1,5% fat)
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 eggs
- 70 g sugar
- 1/2 pack custard powder
- 250 g spelt flour
- 2 tsp. backing powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 4 apples
- raisins as desired
|Number of briquettes:||15|
|Briquettes on top:||10|
|Number of persons:||6 People|
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||45 minutes|