Mountain Men | Breakfast for Men | The Petromax Recipe
Granny always said: "Those who work hard must eat well!" and Granny was right: Real guys need a real breakfast ̶ savoury it must be! If potatoes, eggs and bacon are part of your basic diet then this breakfast for men is right for you. In this recipe we show you how to prepare a real men's breakfast in the Petromax Fire Skillet.
1. Peel and grate the potatoes and squeeze out the surplus fluid through a towel.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and cut the other ingredient into large pieces.
3. Brown the sausages in a Fire Skillet, add onion and garlic and roast until translucent.
4. Add the grated potatoes and the bell peppers to the Fire Skillet and cook everything for about 20 minutes.
5. Stir the content of the pan well once more and add the beaten eggs (Attention: The potatoes should soak up the fluid well).
6. Finally sprinkle the grated cheese on top and let melt.
- 250 g coarse pork sausages
- 1 onion (large)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bell pepper (red and yellow)
- 0,5 kg potatoes
- 6 eggs (medium-sized)
- 200 g Gouda cheese (grated)
|Number of briquettes:||8|
|Briquettes on top:||0|
|Number of persons:||2 People|
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||40 minutes|