Banana Bread made quick & easy | The Petromax Recipe
Come and have some Banana Bread! With this recipe you do not need to wait for Theo anymore – as in the famous German hit song – you can easily make it yourself. This Banana Bread is a must-try, as for us it is the best Banana Bread in the world. We show you how you can quickly and easily prepare this Banana Bread in the Petromax Loaf Pan.
1. Flower Loaf Pan. Melt butter and let cool, chop nuts and roast in a pan.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl to form a thick batter (Attention: Mix the dry and moist ingredients well). Mash 6 bananas and add to batter. Do not smooth completely.
3. Pour the batter into the Loaf Pan, slice the remaining 2 bananas and spread as garnish on top. Bake with closed lid for about 60 Minutes.
4. After a short cooling time remove Banana Bread from Loaf Pan and serve warm with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- 230 g pecan nuts or walnuts
- 500 g wheat flour
- 250 g sugar
- 2 packets baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 eggs (large)
- 230 g butter
- 8 bananas
- 2 tsp. vanilla (ground)
|Number of briquettes:||16|
|Briquettes on top:||11|
|Number of persons:||8 People|
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||60 minutes|