Blueberry muffins from the reflector oven (muffin tin)
Blueberries score not only with vitamin C, potassium, zinc, folic acid and iron, but also with tannins and plant pigments (polyphenols). The small, blue berries taste delicious and are therefore ideal for muffins from the cast-iron muffin tin. By placing the reflector oven next to the fire, their delicious scent spreads throughout the campfire area. Here we show you how to bake blueberry muffins yourself.
250 g sugar
1 pck. bourbon vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
200 g cream cheese, mascarpone or Philadelphia
325 g flour
1 sachet baking powder
125 g butter, melted
250 g blueberries
1. Whip the eggs with the sugar until frothy.
2. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
3. Mix the flour and baking powder in a second bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients briefly so that the dry just becomes wet.
5. Add melted butter and blueberries, mix, pour into moulds.
6. Bake in the reflector oven by the fire for approx. 45 -55 min.
|Number of briquettes:||0|
|Briquettes on top:||0|
|Temperature:||180 degrees °C|
|Number of persons:||6 People|
|Preparation time:||20 min|
|Cooking time:||45 min|
|Level of difficulty:||Easy|