Cookbook "Draußen kochen" (German)
available, yours in 1-3 days
The Cookbook by Carsten Bothe for cooking with the Dutch Oven and Co.
- Cookbook by Carsten Bothe with 80 recipes for Dutch Oven, Wrought-Iron Pans, Percolators, Loaf Pans and Co.
- from classic to creative: pulled pork, crusty roast, satay skewers, quail with dates and shallots, onion jam, Kaiserschmarrn, baked apples
- 144 pages with numerous photos and detailed instructions
- interesting facts about cooking in the wild: cooking times, amount of coal, how to use the Wrought Iron Pans and Dutch Ovens.
- the renowned author has put out many publications on outdoor cooking and received the 2019 Gourmand Cookbook Award with the Petromax Baking Book
Outdoor cooking made easy
Crackling campfire and clear skies above your head: "Draussen kochen. Das Petromax Outdoor-Kochbuch" delivers you the real taste of adventure. With the Petromax Cookbook you have the ideal supplement to your outdoor kitchen in hand, because the book, which is published in both English and French, illustrates what you can prepare in the Dutch Oven, Fire Skillets, Loaf Pans, Burger Irons and Co. at the campfire.
Recipes and cooking instructions for people with a hunger for adventure
In collaboration with Petromax, renowned German campfire chef and book author Carsten Bothe presents you a selection of more than 80 fortifying recipes from the two Petromax recipe books "Draussen kochen" and "Draussen backen" (awarded the Gourmand Cookbook Award 2019), which have already been published in German. The wide range of simple yet diverse cooking and baking recipes includes the Dutch Oven classic pulled pork, soups and stews, casseroles, bread, pies and cakes, as well as a variety of meat and fish dishes and snacks. On 144 richly illustrated pages you can expect a variety of instructions for outdoor dishes - without the need for electricity or a stove. In addition, you will learn a lot of interesting facts about the use of Petromax products, receive numerous practical tips from professionals as well as a strong taste of traditional German cuisine.
The Petromax Cookbook, available in German, English and French, is published by HEEL Verlag.
Dimensions, approx. (H x W x D): 25.4 x 20.4 x 1.2 cm
Weight, approx.: 600 g
Dimensions with packaging (H x W x D): 25.4 x 20.4 x 1.2 cm
Weight with packaging, approx.: 600 g
Scope of delivery
1 x Cookbook
For the next Adventure