Grilled Camembert Cheese made easy | The Petromax Recipe
Grilling season starts as soon as the first warm rays of sunshine emerge: However, it does not always have to be meat. Cheese has increasingly become a welcome alternative. In this recipe we show you how you smack a spicy marinade onto your Camembert Cheese and turn it into a fantastic Grilled Camembert Cheese. Learn how in no time you become the hero by the grill– even without meat.
1. Pierce the surface of the Camembert cheeses with the toothpick several times. (Attention: Do not pierce through entire cheese!)
2. Mix olive oil, mustard and herbs and distribute on top of the cheese. Dice the bell pepper and add on top as well.
3. Tip: The Camembert best adopts the taste from the toppings when left to stand in the fridge overnight.
4. Place the Camembert in the Grill Fire Skillet and grill for about 15 minutes. As soon as the cheese bulges slightly is it ready to serve.
- 2 Camembert (medium-sized)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon-mustard
- 3 tbsp. garden herbs (fresh, minced)
- 1/2 bell pepper (red)
- 1 tooth pick
|Number of persons:||2 People|
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|