Leather Cutlery Bag
Available, delivery time: 2-4 days
This makes the Leather Cutlery Bag the ideal storage for the Petromax Camping Cutlery:
- practical storage: foldable Leather Cutlery Bag for Petromax Camping Cutlery
- securely stored: 5 compartments suitable for knife, fork, tablespoon, teaspoon, snack fork
- durable material: dyed cowhide, gently tanned
- convenient to carry: Metal eyelet for hanging on backpack, camper or in the outdoor kitchen
- high-quality embossing: Petromax logo inside and outside
Durable Cutlery Bag always with you on the road
The next camping adventure will be even more comfortable: With the robust Cutlery Bag made of leather, your Petromax Camping Cutlery can be safely stored when travelling. The space-saving Cutlery Bag can be easily stored in the backpack or in the camper van, as it can be rolled up and conveniently secured with the strap. Each of the five cutlery items fits in the pocket and does not slip out of place, even when hiking over hill and dale.
Cutlery Bag made of cowhide - ready for any adventure
The Cutlery Bag is made of durable cowhide leather and has been gently tanned and dyed. Thus, the natural full grain of the leather could be preserved. Gradually a characteristic patina develops, which gives the Cutlery Bag an individual feel even after many uses. The Petromax logo can be found both on the inside and on the outside.
The practical metal eyelet on the Cutlery Bag makes it easy to attach the bag to a backpack or hang it up in the outdoor kitchen.
Designed to withstand the rigors of camping adventures, the leather Cutlery Bag gives you a sturdy and reliable way to safely store and transport your Petromax Camping Cutlery.
Care instructions for the cowhide and other tips
- Gently remove dust and dirt, for example with a leather brush.
- Dry clean; do not use dishwashing detergents, as the surfactants (degreasing agents) may damage the leather.
- Use only special leather care products.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- Do not place cutlery upside down.
- Do not carry upside down.
Dimensions, approx. (H x W x D) [rolled out]: 0.5 x 56 x 31.5 cm
Dimensions, approx. (H x W x D) [rolled up]: 5.5 x 56 x 5.5 cm
Dimensions, approx. (H x W x D) [rolled up with cutlery]: 5 x 56 x 8.5 cm
Dimensions with packaging, approx. (H x W x D): 2 x 40 x 16 cm
Weight, approx.: 180 g
Weight with packaging, approx.: 192 g
Scope of delivery
1 x leather Cutlery Bag
For the next Adventure