Petromax Cool Box 50 Litre sand
Available, delivery time: 2-4 days
This makes the Petromax Cool Box an ultra-passive cooling system when on the go:
- electricity independent Cool Box with ultra-passive cooling system: ice, cold packs or dry ice for up to 12 days of chilled food and drinks
- 50 l volume: 70 x 0.33 l cans or 20 x 1 l bottles
- insulating layer of 45 mm: long internal temperature resistance
- practical: lashing points, ergonomic carrying handles, non-slip rubber fasteners, can be operated with one hand, rubber legs for a firm footing and air circulation from below
- easy cleaning: integrated drainage system for draining melt water
- can be ideally combined with the tray50 Dry Rack Basket (2 units)
Independently cooled – enjoying the freedom
Being well prepared for days without electricity? The Petromax Cool Box kx50 allows you to provide for yourself during a multi-day adventure. The ultra-passive cooling system only operates with commercially available ice, cold packs or dry ice. The double-walled, void-insulated kx50 keeps ice cool for up to 12 days on end without a compressor or absorber.
Unbeatable benefit: The inside of the kx50 for a volume of 50 L is designed in such a way that either 70 x 0.33 L cans or 20 x 1 L bottles can be stored and transported in an upright position. Also freshly caught fish or brought along provisions have their ideal storage place in your Petromax Cool Box.
High calibre cooling system
With an insulation layer of at least 45 mm the Petromax Cool Box guarantees you a very long temperature resistance when used outdoors. However, this is not all: The robust PE corpus is very stable so that you can easily use the box as raised seat or platform. As a result, you can comfortably cast your fishing line or get an overview over your surroundings. In addition, thanks to the edged design of the kx50 it can be well stacked or stowed inside the boot or below deck. Refilling of ice or the cleaning of the cooler later on are simplified by the integrated draining system. Thus, you can drain melt water at any time, also during use and prolong the cooling time according to your requirements.
Handling fit for adventure
Especially for outdoor cooking and for use in nature the demands on reliable equipment are high. Next to the extremely long temperature stability there are further functions which distinguish the Cool Box as being fit for adventure: cavities in the lid enable criss-cross lashing. This way, you safely stow your kx50 for transport on deck of a boat or on the loading area of your pickup truck. The ergonomic handles on each side can also be used as belt guides which allows you an opening in securely tied down condition. The non-slip rubber fasteners can be operated with one hand and can also be well managed with wet fingers. You can additionally secure your supplies from wild animals via reinforced locking plates with a commercially available U-lock. Four rubber feet under the Cool Box ensure a firm stand as well as ventilation from below.
With the Petromax Cool Box kx50 nothing stands in the way of your original over-the-fire-cooking experience.
Proper usage of the Cool Box
• Before use, cool down the Cool Box in a cold room or with ice
• Only stock with pre-cooled beverages or food
• At best use larger blocks of ice in one piece
• Always place dry ice, cold packs or ice on top, as cold sinks downwards
• Open purposeful and seldom
• When on the way store the box at a cool, shady place and out of direct sunlight
• Store and transport only in upright position
Outer dimensions (W x H x D): 68.5 x 50 x 48.5 cm
Inner dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 29.2 x 34 cm
Dimensions with packaging (W x H x D): 70 x 52 x 50 cm
Weight (in kg): 14.9
Weight with packaging (in kg): 17.3
Filling capacity (max.): 50 l
Scope of delivery
1 x Petromax Cool Box kx50 sand
1 x User manual
Go to User manual >>
For the next Adventure