Pineapple Curry Chicken in the Dutch Oven | The Petromax Recipe
Is a fruity flavour in a spicy sauce just your thing? Then this chicken recipe is simply not to be missed! The spicy curry flavour together with the sweet fruit releases an irresistible aroma. We will show you can easyly make this chicken in pineapple and curry sauce yourself in your Dutch Oven so that you too can experience this unbelievably juicy and tender meat dish.
- 6 chicken breast fillets
- 400 g sour cream
- 400 ml cream
- 400 g brown mushrooms
- 150 g grated cheese
- 4 onions (medium)
- 1 pineapple
- 4 tbsp curry seasoning
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- First clean and slice the mushrooms. Peel the onions and cut into rings. Peel the pineapple, remove the core and slice too. Mix the sour cream, cream and all of the seasoning.
- Now place the Dutch Oven on 20 briquettes and heat up the clarified butter. Sear the chicken breast fillets on both sides and then set aside.
- Now soften the mushrooms and onions in the Dutch Oven and then place the chicken breast fillets on top. Season with pepper and salt and place a slice of pineapple on each fillet. Finally, pour the curry sauce over the top.
- Close the lid of the Dutch Oven and cook everything for 60 minutes. For that purpose, place 7 briquettes underneath and 7 briquettes on top of the Dutch Oven.
- After 60 minutes sprinkle the grated cheese over the fillets and grill for another 30 minutes. To do so, spread out all 20 briquettes on top the Dutch Oven lid. The Pineapple Curry Chicken is ready once the cheese is golden brown.
|Number of briquettes:||20|
|Briquettes on top:||7|
|Number of persons:||6 People|
|Level of difficulty:||Medium|